Finding your Ideal Client; does the market really need you and what you do?
I am a Market Demand Expert who helps entrepreneurs tap into their unique Qualified Buying Market.
What is a Qualified Buying Market? It’s the group of people who are in the most amount of pain for what you can help them with and who can pay you the amount of money that you want. In other words, it represents the ideal client pool for the solutions you offer.
Why is it important to find your qualified buying market?
Half of Small Businesses Fail
Because, unfortunately, almost half of all small businesses go bankrupt in 20 months because of lack of market demand. This means that most businesses NEVER find their qualified buying market, simply because it doesn’t exist. Or it doesn’t exist at a level that can sustain a business.
As part of my work with clients, I’ve created a 2-day, high-intensity workshop where a small, intimate group of business owners reach out to their potential Buying Market groups (like Divorcing Women or IT HR Managers) and ask them a series of questions to determine the viability of how they’ve been selling themselves.
Here are more details:
Market Demand Intensive (2 Days)
The hardest part of determining if there’s a viable Market Demand for the way you’ve positioned your services is not knowing how to do it. That’s why I’ve designed a 2 day completely hands-on intensive experience where I teach you how to:
- Figure out who your different Buying Markets (ideal clients) could be
- Reach out to them to ask them a series of discovery questions
- Ask the questions to determine the viability of your current niche
- Determine the viability of new ways to position yourself
- Find a more profitable and faster growing segment of ideal clients to tap into.
Here’s the agenda…
Day1: RESEARCH CALL DAY
A small group of business owners will come into a boardroom and call 15 prospects (who have pre-arranged phone appointments set on that date) to ask them a series of questions about their needs in their industry.
As part of this day, I will
- have a pre-call with you to teach you WHO to call and how to set up call appointments for the day of the workshop
- help you create your call script
- teach you ways to get in front of your target Buying Markets so you can avoid cold-calling to set up the appointments
Day 2: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
On the second day of your Market Demand Intensive, we examine the data from your previous day’s research findings. Your data will provide the following:
- Who is your most Qualified Buying Market?
- What is the most viable service or product offering you can sell?
- Will the market bear your price or is it too high (or too low!)?
- How should you change your marketing plan to grow your sales faster?
- How do you change your messaging to fit your new speciality and Buying Market?
- What are your most effective keynote topics and titles
At the end of this 2-Day Intensive, you will have your unique speciality positioning confirmed, your Qualified Buying Market defined and a Marketing Plan in place and ready to execute!
Do You Want to Accelerate Your Business’ Growth & Profitability?
I’ll be honest with you, this program is intense, intimidating and is definitely not for everyone but if you’re up for it the rewards will be a well-qualified and interested market of qualified customers and a rocket-fuelled boost for your business.